Last Updated: 3.6.2020
Please find below our policies concerning data collection, use and disclosure of personal data regarding the use of our service, and decisions you have associated with that data.
Data is used to improve the quality of the service. All information will be used fairly and lawfully, and will only be used for limited and specific purposes.
By using the service, you agree to the collection and use of your information in accordance with this policy.
When using the service, data about an individual may be gathered and can consist of the following:
1. Personal Information: Identifiable information may be voluntarily provided by you, and can be used to contact or identify you. Personal information includes, but is not limited to:
● Cookies and Usage Data
2. Usage Data: Information regarding how the service is used and accessed can be collected, and may include:
● Internet Protocol Address
● Browser type
● Browser Version
● Pages of the service accessed
● Time and Date of Each Visit
● Time Spent on Each Page
● Unique Device Identifiers
● Other Diagnostic Data
3. Tracking and Cookies Data: Cookies and other similar tracking technologies may be used to track the activity on the service. Please refer to our Cookies Policy for further information.
Use of Information
Data you have provided via using the service may be used for:
● Personalising a user experience with relevant content and offers
● Analyse how to improve systems and databases for a better-quality experience
● Provision of services as described on the site
● To ensure the site stays a responsible gaming environment
● Meet or exercise our legal obligations or legal rights
● To analyse and prevent technical issues
Data will only be kept for as long as is necessary, as per any legal, tax or accounting requirements.
Disclosure to Third Parties
All reasonable steps necessary for the security of your data will be taken. No transfer of data will take place without the guarantee of adequate controls to ensure security. No method of transmission over the internet or via electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we take every reasonable step to ensure data security, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Notification of Changes